- Please advise us of any modifications made to your vehicle such as oversized tires and wheels, lift kits, bed covers, lowered vehicles, etc.
- Please give us a working telephone number where we may reach you throughout the duration of your vehicle relocation.
- Check for any leaks, engine coolant level, transmission oil, etc.
- Battery must be securely mounted.
- Fuel level should be a minumum of 1/8 of a tank.
- The vehicle should be clean. A dirty vehicle decreases the ability to perform a quality inspection.
- All alarm systems must be disconnected, disabled or turned off.
- Remove detachable radio face plates, cell phones, garage door openers, E-Z Pass, etc.
- Remove all antennas (or fully retract), non-permanent luggage racks, bike racks, or ski racks.
- Remove all personal belongings.
- Household items and hazardous materials are forbidden by law to be transported.
- You or your representative must be present to sign off on the inspection at time of pick-up and delivery and confirm the vehicles condition.